[Lees in Verrso, Voelgoedboeke se e-leser APP]
Life hereafter is infinitely important – because we will spend eternity there. Your choices today will determine whether you can look forward to the wonder of heaven … or fear the horror of hell.
People tend to focus only on the here and now. No one really wants to think or talk about death. But when a loved one dies, reality hits home.
There are many questions about death, like:
- Is the day of our death predetermined?
- What happens just before we breathe our last?
- What does it feel like to die, and what happens straight after that?
- What does hell look like and should we be afraid of ending up there?
- What will it be like to spend eternity with Jesus?
- Can people go to heaven after suicide?
Now you can have the answers to your questions. This is your 3-in-1 guide about what happens before and after death, as well as what heaven will be like. It’s a must-read for every Christian believer!
Death and life thereafter tells what a believer can expect during death and life after death, according to the Bible. The book unveils the many secrets and mysteries of death. It also speaks out against unbiblical beliefs.
Isak Burger’s wisdom from the Word will allay your fears and bring certainty about grace that is freely available to all. If you’re mourning the death of a loved one, you’ll find comfort in this truth: We will meet again in heaven one day.