[Lees in Verrso, Voelgoedboeke se e-leser APP]
Heaven or Hell?
Death is an inevitable part of life. A reality that hurts. But it is also the beginning of the life hereafter. And that is exactly where all our questions arise …
- Is my date of death predestined – and by whom?
- What happens before you take your last breath?
- Where do you go after you die?
- What does hell look like and must we fear ending up there?
- Can you go to heaven when you commit suicide?
- What will it be like to spend eternity with Jesus?
5 Minutes Before and After Death unravels the secrets and mysteries of death. It is blatantly honest about unbiblical religious views and warns readers to make the right decision today! It’s not a sermon intended to scare you …
The words of Jesus about the afterlife in Luke 16:19-31 will answer most of your questions. Isak Burger’s insight and wisdom found in the Word, will replace your fears with certainties about God’s free gift of grace.
This book will give you new-found appreciation for the privilege of being able to live your life to the full. We have a wonderful prospect awaiting us after we die! When you’re mourning a loved one’s death – take courage in the fact that you will be reunited with them one day!